Academic Achievements Office is the competent authority for the academic achievements of NUDT, whose main responsibilities are to:
1. Formulate annual and development programs such as academic exchanges, papers and books, scientific-technological development, achievements’ conversion, popularization and application, etc.
2. Organize international and national academic exchange activities, dealing with research organizations.
3. Administer functions of accounting, financing, rewarding and confidential examination of academic papers and books.
4. Process the identification, registration, and rewarding of research achievements.
5. Maintain patents and intellectual property protection.
6. Manage research development, achievements conversion, the transfer, popularization and application of technology; oversee the signing, organization, coordination, inspection and acceptance of contracts in the projects of development, service and consulting of technology.
Miss Liu Fang
Tel: +86 731 84572335